32 Years ago this evening we went on our first date.
You are the kindest husband.
You've shown your love in big ways..
- when you drove all the way to Geneva to rescue me when I was stranded by the Ash Cloud.
- as you've designed a sports car around my 'mood board' as a 50th Birthday present.
- when you drove all over the UK to find the 'perfect baby harp' for my new retired life.
But you also show your love in little ways..
- happily searching for fabric bargains in the discount corner of my favourite shops.
- fixing the pedal as quickly as possible on my vintage sewing machine.
- sharing your Salt and Vinegar Crisps.
It's not easy being married into a family with HD.
You take on the 50/50 chance of a compromised retirement and a major care role.
You're currently dealing with the challenges of my Mum.
I think you're amazing and I love you!