Tuesday 27 February 2018

The Latest From Chilly Worcester...

Hullo... It's another post from Ella
Female servant says that she's got 'blogger's block' at the moment so it's left to me to reassure the world that things are fine in Worcester.  Can you see the cobwebs on my face in this photo?  I got a bit carried away on a 'cupboard safari' last week.  I ended up squeezed behind a drawer, under the work-surface in the darkest corner of the deepest kitchen cupboard.  I can report that female servant has never dusted here.  It made me sneeze!!
 
 
Life has got a bit complicated since my last post.  Some of the local young male cats think that they can just peer at me through the hall window.  I think that's SO RUDE so I've started to glare at them from the lounge window.  This is my irritated face....

 
And here's the 'swishy' tail that goes with it!
At the moment I'm just protecting my indoor territory.  If the servants open the front door when I'm anywhere near, I run away.  Then I prepare to jump on any invaders from a position of strength - such the kitchen doorway.  Female servant has told the neighbours that she thinks I might be a 'swipe first, ask questions later' sort of cat.  She knows me so well!!!

 
The servants had a few days off last week. 
It was nice to have both of them around for fussing AND it was good to see male servant look at bit less tired and stressed.  They went for a few walks and enjoyed the sun.

 
Since January, female servant has been going to the local quilters club meetings.  She started working on a cushion for the 'Chairman's Challenge' while they were on holiday.  She finished it this afternoon.  I think it will look fine once it's got a few cat hairs attached but she's hidden away until the meeting in April....

 
She's used the 'quilt as you go', strip quilting technique.  There's a lot more top stitching than she'd normally do and it seems - from the pleased human squeaks - that she's pleased with herself.


 
I still think it needs 'furring in'!!!
Sending hugs and purrs to everyone.
Stay warm during this cold spell.
 
Ella (and Jx)

18 comments:

  1. I think your female servant is very clever. The quilting looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expect that after the show you may be able to decorate the cushion...but you must be patient! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That beautiful little face is so sweet. I adore your cushion, really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee Ella, you've cottoned onto this blogging lark quicker than I ever did. Glad to know that all is well in cold & dreary UK in your corner. Love the cushion. Well done. Stay all snuggly warm & take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings lovely little Ella. It's so nice to see you settled into your forever home and now run the house, too! Your just like Lilly my cat. Your servants cushion is so pretty. She's a very talented quilter. I hope your staying snug and warm. Lilly sends her meows. Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to hear from Ella, and about her human. I hope ypu've been well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Ella, tell your female servant that she is looking after you very well and that her cushion is lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you got some better weather for your week off than we're enjoying at the moment. The quilting is lovely, how nice to be part of a quilters meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't worry Ella, once you get your paws into your new cushion those lovely dark hairs of yours will show up beautifully on the pretty pale fabric! 😺😸

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep warm Ella and don't be too keen to get outside. Our lovely boy George did just that and disappeared. Now you've found your Forever Home you want to just stay there, safe and snug!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing wrong with a bit of added furryness to finish off a project.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have a new kitty visitor who looks just like Ella but a lot thinner. It ran from me when I opened the door and called to it. I love your pillow and agree with Ella that it will look better once furred in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jan, I just wondered how things are with you? It's been a while since you last blogged. Hope all is ok. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your post good blog on site,Thanks for your sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  16. My name is Mrs.Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  17. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any Credit cards machine with a hacked Credit cards??
    Make up your mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank Credit cards now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed Credits Cards that can be use to hack Credit cards Machines
    Nation Wide, the Credits Cards can be used to withdraw at any Credits Cards or swipe Machines, at
    Stores and POS Machines. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the Credit Card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 at any Credit cards Machines
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for. Credits Cards Can also be used in any other cyber hack{Services}, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the Credits Cards:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $250 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD


    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com} Or
    Add us on Whatsapp [+13473848100]

    ReplyDelete